While searching for the latest parenting method, I’ve found this topic about Diaperless babies. It uses a method called “elimination communication” as parents watching their kids they will recognize if they have to use the bathroom then the parent will help the child to a sink, bowl or toilet. Many will agree that this method as a way of preserving the environment from the ravages of disposable diapers, as well as reducing the laundering of cloth diapers and preventing diaper rash but still some will use diapers at night as a backup.
June 4, 2014
June 2, 2014
Looking for the perfect and coolest baby shower gifts? Then you are on the right website. Here is a compilation of the best baby shower gifts ideas that will surely make any moms-to-be happy.
The Tommee Tippee Traver Bottle and Food Warmer have a compact design and does not need electricity to operate. Just fill the thermal flask with warm water before leaving the house and it can warm up bottles or food jars in the warming carafe.
Delta Baby Baby Travel Bag and Carrycot
The Delta Baby Baby Travel Bag and Carrycot is the ideal travel bag for babies. It is light and can carry all the babies essential items and can easily be converted into a comfortable carrycot in which baby can sleep or have their nappy changed.
Toob Changing Station
Toob features a “roll-up” functionality and function as a full-service baby care changing station with incorporated tools for a hassle-free “baby changing” process.
Stokke Xplory Rider
The Bushka Bag
Bushka carries the dream diaper bag. Designed by Grace, this bag has the two qualifications that Grace wanted: fashion and function. This designer looking handbag pockets are easily accessible while in its “bag” position. When opened for changing Baby, you are able see everything and grab single-handed.
June 1, 2014
Can’t think of a perfect name for your baby? Well if you can’t even begin to think of a better name you might want to check this cool website called Bellyballot. You can choose up to 5 names for your bellyballot and it can become interactive as you are able to invite friends and family to vote for the best name for your baby. Sounds cool right? After choosing the best name, you can also share this to their social media accounts. Try it now!
May 31, 2014
As new parents, you may not be prepared to evaluate your infant when he’s ill. Parenting is far most a difficult task and to know when you can handle the illness yourself and when to get help. Here are the top 10 signs of illness for babies. Instead of worrying, seek for help and advice from your relatives and friends who have had this so called ‘parenting experience’.
1. Crying – A baby who becomes very irritable, fretful, and fussy, with long crying periods, may be ill or in pain.
2. Fever – Fever itself is not an illness, but rather the baby’s response to an illness – most commonly an infection.
3. Vomiting – If it happens more frequently, contains blood or is green in color, or if the baby looks dehydrated, call your doctor.
4. Refusing to breastfeed or drink from a bottle
5. Diarrhea – Diarrhea is common in infants, but call the doctor if there is blood in the stool
6. Problems breathing – If your baby is having trouble breathing, you need to call the doctor
7. Problems swallowing
8. Rashes – Take your baby to the doctor if the rash covers a large area or is accompanied by a fever, sore throat or diarrhea.
9. Dehydration – You can recognize dehydration if your baby has a dry mouth and gums, wets the diaper less frequently, sheds no tears when crying
10. Cold – Upper respiratory infections (URIs) are caused by a virus and are very common in infants.
May 14, 2014
Babies, without a doubt, make the greatest facial expressions and by simply adding a phrase to these cute pictures I’m pretty sure that it can make the whole world laughing. Here are the top 10 cutest and funniest baby memes out of the many really terrible baby-related memes. These memes seems like the perfect way to do it. An internet meme is a way of capturing emotion and feeling that they’re pretty much the clearest way to communicate on the Internet.